Only people mentioned by @JoyceChandler in this post can reply

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

How about the walking dead???

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Predator Class is a good description because many libs & patriots always identify Trump as elite. I tell them "Yes he's rich but he isn't even able to touch the level of money those people have in their tills. The elite are at a level I don't even know how to explain but they think they are better than the rest of society."

Marine Vet / Patriot / Downhill Longboarder // I STILL believe in Q, and I STILL Trust the Plan!

I don't like calling them predators either.
When I think of predators I think of badass animals like wolves, tigers and others.
I would say parasite is a better term. If it wasn't for us they wouldn't have anything. They've been living high off our money/taxes, fear, and our blood and suffering.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Randy Shreds to his Publication

parasites a good choice♥️actually trips down the rabbit holes reinforces that

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

In response Randy Shreds to his Publication

Parasite is perfect!

(4) Show this thread

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

1000000000 percent agree!!!! nothing elite about them, they must love that moniker and i refuse to use it!!

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Been saying that for years.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

That is a Royal Entitlement...they aren't allowed in the US and if you accept such a title it revokes your citizenship.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Absolutely agree
There's nothing "elite" about these losers except for their capacity to create misery & pain

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

They are scum

(1) Show this thread

Hybirds