From Sun Tzu in Telegram~

Pause what you are doing and pray this prayer. Think about the words. Hold fast to the truths you know.

Remember the promises made by Q (“you and your families are safe. PROMISE”).

Remember the statements of President Trump and the symbolism as he prepared to board AF1 on the 20th (17 flags, 19 Gun salute instead of 21, etc).

Remember the statements made by Pompeo and General Flynn that President Trump will remain President.

Remember the oath our Military takes to uphold the Constitution and to protect our Republic.

Even if things go on longer t

Only people mentioned by @elaineshtein in this post can reply

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

Amen

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

amen

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

A much needed reminder and great pep talk. In Jesus' name, Amen🙏

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

What is the significance of the 19 gun salute .v. the 21?

EYES WIDE OPEN 👀👀 IFBAP 🇺🇸🇬🇧🇦🇺 #WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE 🌎🌍🌏 #TheGreatAwakening #NothingCanStopWhatIsComing Also on Gab, WeGo & Parler

In response Contenders Edge to his Publication

It’s all about the numbers. 17 represents Q. it assume 19 instead of 21 might mean that Trump will be back as the 19th President 🤷🏼‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

Amen. Thank You for posting.
Much needed...brought tears to my eyes.

Christian, Wife, Mom. 🇺🇸 PO Patriot- here to keep fighting. Loud mouth DGAF about your feelings. HERE FOR THE SAUCE 🐸 GOD WINS 🕊

Amen 🙏

Amen

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

🙏Amen!

I will never give up! True freedom. Q hold the line!

much need words

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Beautiful and needed. Amen.

Believer - Small Business Owner - Seeking Canada's Trump - The more I learn of this never ending evil it sickens me #pray #NeverEverGiveUp

In JESUS Name AMEN

Amen

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In Jesus's Name Amen.🛐☦️⚛️✝️🕊️

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Amen. Thank you. GOD BLESS...💞💓🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In GOD I trust! Patriot! Being a mom is my greatest accomplishment. America is my home!🇺🇸🙏🏽🌏🙏🏽🇺🇸 Awake! Digital Soldier

🇺🇸🙏🌎🌍🌏🙏🇺🇸

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

amen 🙏 🙌

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Amen 🙏

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

Read the entire thing here https://t.me/WeTheMedia