Only people mentioned by @DankQ82Q in this post can reply

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™ Proudโค WIFEโค, Mom and Grandma ๐ŸšซNO DM'S๐Ÿšซ

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

Of course he was! Let the procedings begin.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

disgusting demons....i remember seeing the libtards posting this all over twatter in horror that we are such "white supremacists" etc etc . I would love to stick that flag up their ...๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

I think that was the plan all along. I remember pelosi being called madame president. They picked two of the most controversial and unwanted candidates they could find for this reason. But that is just my opinion.

It's still me, following my heart ๐Ÿ™‚โค๏ธ and something else ๐Ÿ‘‰ https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Good one.

(1) Show this thread