Only people mentioned by @JoyceChandler in this post can reply

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

Yep not all heros where capes but most have that last name and jr beside it.

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

A true American hero in so many ways. ThanQ Mr. Robert Kennedy.🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

There is no alternative.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

❤️👆👍

☠️

(1) Show this thread

#SaveOurChildren WWG1WGA TB Bucs, Lightning, Rays. Registered Nurse. Love music.

Amen Robert!!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I can't begin to imagine what a toll this has taken on your lives, but one thing is certain, I THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Til death do us part hun.
We are all in!
Fearless!
Seen the other side nothing to fear there!

But Nana thinks that we have already won, and God has seen enough of his children come to him in service and sincerity that the Armageddon is not for now.

If I am wrong, well I will see ya on the other side cause we will be reincarnating some where else.

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Amen to this , Nana!

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Great times are coming, we all have been waiting for the great awakening. Many of us always knew this was going to be the finale. Hopefully, glorious days ahead will be how this all ends. No more harm to our beautiful, innocent Children. Father, lift all up iin the Light of Victory.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I don't trust this site. They never provide sources....like CNN never supplies sources

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Melania & Trump dine with THE REAL"Divine in Rome. SCARED Ca=ba=l members CAN'T LOOK AT ST. GERMAINE - YouTube

It's long been known to many that we are receiving Divine and ET intervention in the battle to drain the "swamp. Now and again world leaders have to be reign...

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

Creepy.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

oooohhh that is interesting...

and I love the SILVER dress coms ✨

(2) Show this thread

Wife, Mom, Grandma, Love outdoors, country, horses, dogs. Love my country and fighting for the children.

right there with you Robert

Wife, Mom, Grandma, Love outdoors, country, horses, dogs. Love my country and fighting for the children.

right there with you Robert

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

❤️🙏🇺🇸 God Bless You 🙏🙏🇺🇸

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

❤️🇺🇲

(2) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

#MAGA#WINNING#Draintheswamp

(1) Show this thread

Juan is not on any social media ! 107Daily

5:5 .....😎

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

LOTS of us have been watching this for more than 40 years!

Now maybe people understand a bit better why we're cranky sometimes!

We're tired of watching the evil ones winning because the rest won't wake up!

Some of us are too old to fight, but we can still shoot straight as ever!

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Amen to that. I think most of us have known our whole lives that there was something behind the curtain. Most of it we kept to ourselves because we just never saw a way out. Until now.

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Right there with ya!! Cant run anymore but my mouth works great and my determination to fight evil is through the roof. I will fight any way i can, i make lots of phone calls and tell everyone i can. But mostly i PRAY PRAY PRAY cause and an older lover of God, i got me some spiritual power and i use it!! Love all my fellow patriots, so glad to be here with you all!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

(5) Show this thread