DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

😡🤬Ok, I'm getting really pissed. All these sheeple laughing at me,degrading me (including some of my family) for believing & still trusting in the plan.
I do trust the plan!
All I keep hearing in my mind is "Pride goeth before the fall".
That saying goes for them, but also for me.
I need to swallow my pride & know all is right, all is true & all will be revealed. So glad we're all in this together!!!😘
#TheBestIsYetToCome

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

My husband, brother and sister all conservative Trump supporters won't even listen to anything regarding proofs. They have fallen into the brainwashed sheep category and ignorantly believe all of the MSM lies along with the fake inauguration. What a glorious day it will be when all is revealed.

yep. My own Mom said to me, " I was hoping you wouldn't be doing this anymore." ugh...that one got me.
also it hurts me knowing my Mom is "under the spell"-the woman I love more than anyone, the woman that raised me. just so surreal.

In response Angel Grace to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Many Patriot's have encouraged people not to gloat to the naysayers...and I won't to the so badly brainwashed liberals like my only left-leaning sibling, who didn't even know of DJT's accomplishments bc of MSM. But I personally will delight in saying "I told you so" to my conservative siblings who know what Trump is about, yet still believe Biden is the President.