Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Almost got into a debate on FB with a couple of "millenials" who feel they have never known American prosperity. I merely claimed they've never known hardship. Then they criticized me for being of a generation that "bought a house for a dime." You guessed it. Typical liberals attacking when they have no argument.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Part of the problem is that baby boomers and my generation (X), have made people ashamed to take a menial job, one that involves sweating or a uniform. If I had a nickel for every time a teacher or some other authority figure said, "You don't want to end up FLIPPING BURGERS!"...and I'm not trying to make a food service job seem like something it isn't, but it's legitimate work.

Only people mentioned by @BlueStatePatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Blue State Patriot, click on at the bottom under it