Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

woah.
shills and downers!
patience, trust, faith HELPS you/us Yugely.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Not sure when it got underway but I ran across something over the weekend that stated certain actions to try to get it out into deeper water again wouldn't start until Monday 🤔 so that happened rather quickly after the thing was aground for a week

I like others hoped to see some exposure (human trafficking, weapons maybe?) but nothing else has happened so far since the election that is "open" exposure so I didn't really get my hopes up very much - very disappointing nontheless

We share very few sentiments with our government.

"The chartered vessel will be repositioned to the Great Bitter Lake in the Canal for an inspection of its seaworthiness. The outcome of that inspection will determine whether the ship can resume its scheduled service. Once the inspection is finaliaed, decisions will be made regarding arrangements for the cargo currently on board," the Evergreen statement said.

https://www.rivieramm.com/news-content-hub/news-content-hub/evergeen-box-ship-blocks-suez-canal-64532

Not sure what to think. in the beginning of this episode, there was a lot of chatter on human trafficing was going to be exposed. Now the room is filled with crickets while the ship goes on its merry way.

Father, husband, brother and occasional Eye Doc. Do the next right thing.

In response Steve Baldwin to his Publication

Lots of crickets and stale popcorn.

In response Steve Baldwin to his Publication

it's a comm. confirmation of Freed world. that's all. disclosure comes at the end not close to the end. if you think EG truck blocking roads WW , eva airplane crash and this ship getting stuck was a nothing burger then you don't understand the drops. still in darkness. comms are for US. that's it. simple. everyone wants to see guns blazing and some kind of Hollywood stunt bullshit but that's not how is goes. smooth. swift. God's timing not ours. wake up and smell the roses and enjoy the comms. many of US have been red pilled for over 15 years far before Q was a thing. we are watching patiently and enjoying the show! newbies are getting to be as entitled as normies and libs. have faith. be patient. and enjoy the show! comms are confirmation that Pats are in Control.

(3) Show this thread

what site is that its better than what im using

looks like it's missing some containers. It was level to the top no?
It's not now.

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

wtf there are so many conflicting reports going around this morning

Annnd offload it while its being ‘inspected’!
#Contraband
#humantrafficking
#SaveTheChildren

Hell hath no fury like a fierce feline scorned 🔱 I have perfected the art I've dedicated my life to 🔱 Now I wait 😼 Pronouns: FA/FO🗡

Yes, so much for unloading and inspecting the cargo

Fuck it

War

😼

Wind blew it back. Stuck again

In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication

it is not

(1) Show this thread

do you think all the kids were rescued?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

so no emptying of containers....

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth 😇. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

lotsa 3s!😁🤠

Yup nothing came of it like everything else we are doomed!