โ€œDonโ€™t cheer too soon,โ€ Peter Berdowski, CEO of Boskalis, the salvage firm hired to extract the Ever Given, told Dutch NPO Radio 1. โ€œThe good news is that the stern is free but we saw that as the simplest part of the job.โ€

The toughest challenge remained at the front of the ship, he added, noting it was still โ€œstuck rock-solidโ€ and that workers would struggle to haul the fully laden 220,000-ton vessel over the clay of the canal bank.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/mar/29/suez-canal-attempt-re-float-ever-given-delay-salvage-tugboats

can't they remove the cargo and make it lighter?? i guess someone has thought of that ๐Ÿ˜

In response Hawkeye 1745 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeFromHopesville in this post can reply

That is was the japanese ship owner Higaki Sangyo, Luster Maritime SA/ (Evergreen only hired the ship) discussed yesterday. I guess something like pulling the ship tp on side of the channel to free the canal and then unloading it from the land side. But i have not seen any specific information on that.

Love. Kindness. Respect. Freedom. Joy. Trust in God. Thinking. Learning. Remembering. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–

Thank you. v interesting. i will have a proper read through later.
I note also the many references of late to do wih clay. Biblical ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž

Love. Kindness. Respect. Freedom. Joy. Trust in God. Thinking. Learning. Remembering. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–

also and im no good at this but i just noticed the numbers on your post 3 6 6
3+6+6 = 15
1+5=6
so...666

it means something but i know nothing!

(2) Show this thread