What was your greatest red pill revelation. There are no wrong answers. I'd love to hear them frogs.

Too many red pills to list. Always knew from my dad that the IRS was an enemy of the people, but I think my first real red pill was when they denied conservative groups non-profit status during the tea party days. Recently, it's all the bad stuff: the tunnel children, their abuse and torture, and the adrenochrome probably rank worst. Who would have thought it possible? Then there is the total government depravity, but especially as exposed by Trump, the gender and sexual deception of politicians, voter and election fraud, the fact that the U.S. has been made a corporation and the people are no more than its assets. Especially bad is the economic reset planned by the New World Order, which would make us all slaves to the elite oligarchy, not to mention the Covid fraud and making us all prisoners in our own homes while destroying jobs, businesses, social life and contacts, and making so many people live in fear. Truthfully. the quality of life right now is not too good.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @dizzydancer in this post can reply

Retired attorney. Conservative. Totally avid Trump supporter.

In response Sylvia Lovisone to her Publication

No, the greatest red pill, I think, are the aliens - not from Mexico but from other planets.