EVER GIVEN . aka EVERGREEN hasn't moved much...
Suez Incident Freeing Crisis - 24hr LIVE Tracking . 🚨
#wwg1wga .#darktolight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UNbvO5U700

EVER GIVEN Suez Incident Freeing Crisis 24h Live Tracking Stream by FleetMon - YouTube

Live Tracking Stream of the freeing of Container Vessel EVER GIVEN that ran aground in the Suez Canal north of Suez on Mar 23, 2021, at around 0500 UTC. The ...

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Plumbers were on spring break all week, finally, on Monday they got to work pumping out enough sand to free the ship. Now, back to the regularly scheduled pr0paganda.

CAMPECHANO I L61 (military ops) vanished from vessel finder. It is no longer recognized!

I love humor and I think good humor it is the best way to go through tough times. #WWG1WGA #MAGA #TRUMPFAMILYFOREVER

In response Neo Anderson to his Publication

What does that mean?

(1) Show this thread

Live tracker says it will be floated and freed. ETA WED
March 31st, 4pm - estimated. Plus there is livestock on several ships back that could also perish.

... and why is Gov Larry Hogan of MD, meeting ships in the Baltimore port? ... for a PHOTO OP?
If it were serious biz, proffessionals would be there unannounced.
... not sure, that the MD gov is not a wh

Fed up. Gettin' older. Still got some fight left. Just waiting for the call. For my children...for my grandchildren. Constitutionalist!!!

So much for the whole Evergreen thingy. They're not going to unload the containers. So there ya go!!!

Trojan horse (yeah, thinking of the "other" Trojan too).

Ever-Given looks like Osiris symbolism/obelisks.

All a bait and switch operation?

Just too many coincidences here.

Seekin The Truth 🇺🇸 I will not be silenced!!!! 🇺🇸God,💖Family,Country,🇺🇸🇺🇸Old School #Savethechildren 👫I follow all with avatar/pic

In response Seekin Thetruth to his Publication

Yeah they say that yet the LIVE tracker says otherwise .

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

Humor me...
What if... Evergreen Shipping / Ever given and the tugs Barraka and Mossaed... the obvious OH LOOK HERE...

What other cargo ships that were also stuck along the canal that could not circle back and were boarded by our Spec-OPS ?

In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication

Intresting and logical❗️🧐🧐🤔🤔

(1) Show this thread