https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLl1RrnMHQo
MASSIVE Arctic Drop Operations • Paratroopers Static Line Jump From C-17 Globemaster
AMERICAN PATRIOT NEWS

MASSIVE Arctic Drop Operations • Paratroopers Static Line Jump From C-17 Globemaster - YouTube

Video: MASSIVE Arctic Drop Operations • Paratroopers Static Line Jump From C-17 GlobemasterThis operation validates U.S. Army's unique ability to conduct air...

Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

That vid has been deleted. Is there another copy elsewhere?

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

WOW! IT takes a special person to jump out of a high flying plane. I am afraid I would have to be pushed out of that plane rather than jump willingly. These are HERO'S for sure!

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

I'am JG1563,EG756,SG126 The Lion Of Jesus Christ, Spoken Revealed Truth, The Twin Flame Union, Well Planned And Premeditated, Lord of Light

We know why they are there..
Psalm 5:5King James Version

5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.
🙏❤️🙏Lion
#todaymessage
#GodWins
#GODSPEED

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

Awesome vid Jimbo! Nice.

That was amazing to watch, God speed to all the Paratroopers.

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

EVER GIVEN Suez Incident Freeing Crisis 24h Live Tracking Stream by FleetMon - YouTube

Live Tracking Stream of the freeing of Container Vessel EVER GIVEN that ran aground in the Suez Canal north of Suez on Mar 23, 2021, at around 0500 UTC. The ...