Nana has been busy the last couple of days, staying busy with other things.
Yesterday would was my son's birthday or it would have been if he were still here. It is best to stay phyically busy during this week every year.
Prayers for evey Mother out there that has lost a child for the pain to be obsorbed in God's love and in the knowledge that our children are either with God thro Jesus or reincarnated again already.
There is no greater pain in this lifetime, none. We loose other relatives and spouses but the loss of a child is literally the loss of part of your own soul. it is not gone forever but that part of it is also no longer with you.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@MarilynQ1111) can see their posts

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Sending prayers & hugs.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Julie Boe to her Publication

😘😇

(1) Show this thread

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth 😇. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

lost my baby, age 17... 17 years ago, Stefan 1986~2QQ4, but Gained my Guardian Angel 😇♥❤💖 who has helped open my eyes 👀. I can't wait to hug him... again. God bless you, Nana...

In response Patricia Nitz to her Publication

🙏❤️

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Patricia Nitz to her Publication

🙏💗😘

(3) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Christian, Pit Bull Lover, Trump Fan, Red-Pilled Woman Here for more knowledge.

I share your pain at the loss of a son. Prayers and peace be with you!