Trump 2-year delta today...

“So maybe we should just take our victory and say NO, we’ve got a Country to run!”

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Yes! We do!!! They will never be happy. Cut the strings and let go of all the negatives. Restart needed. Rebirth. Renewal of the Soul. I love springtime. Everything comes back to life!

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

DO IT DJT🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

HRC= Hilary Clinton=EVERGREEN! Let's GO! Get the show on the road and expose the trafficking cargo, on MSM now, save our children!
Alex Collier said in latest webinar, "we can't let this go too far". The brainwash is getting worse and now more people getting hurt unecessarily. Turn up the notch on TRUTH ON MSM THIS WEEK PLEASE! TRUTHS NEED TO BE SPOKEN NOW! That is enough, we're getting angry here and that feeds the "LUGE"!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

LETS DO THIS MR PRES!!!

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Just an average Joe, happily married, working, riding, playing music, praying for the America with Patriot, Constitutional leadership!

If only it were that easy. Can you imagine the tantrum the radical left would throw if he were to do it like that? We know he won, we know B1den(if it is even him, doubtful) is a bafoon at best. We keep hearing "trust the plan", which for me at least, seems legit. Then that is the only way this chess game from hell is won! IMHO!