Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Ask people who's team they're on. If they won't claim God in Heaven or Jesus Christ, you know what team they're on.

The final stages of this battle is good vs evil and we need to undersrand who our teammates are.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Hey, That Man Gave Up Everything For Us! A Little Respect! Patience, It Isnt Our Timeline Its Those Actually Fighting This Evil! President Trump Knows What Hes Doing!

I think God is holding back all the Patriots, the patient ones,
those that know it is constitutionaly past due to take out
the trash.. and the the others, loose cannon's lets say.
Neither group for over 4 yrs of abuse and treason piled
on us all, no shooting no retaliation. I think God showed
someone something somehow, which formed "Q" that has
always let us know God is in this and it will be Biblical...
we will know when it is time if it all comes to that, only
if we are truely waiting on God. Flynn-Pompeo-Trump
Scovino-Lindell many others are trusting and waiting.
This is Bigger than most know

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Silverado7Oro in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Hunter, click on at the bottom under it