Learn from dogs. They’re loving, loyal, and selfless. God Bless President Trump and our brave military! ~ WWG1WGA ~

I have been thinking a lot about the famous picture Q shared of Washington crossing the Delware. Washington sent a letter saying they'd cross the Deleware on 12/3/76 and to send the canon. We know that lemon juice revealed the real date was actually Christmas. What if 1/20/21 all along was the fake date? Mix this with 8kun going dark two days ago, and General Flynn posting on Parler last month the famous Washington quote asking his men to re-enlist for 30 more days. Done in 30. January 31st is Freedom Day? Maybe the more experienced Anons can throw me a bone here, if I'm even onto anything.

It could be any date, but if we figure it out so could the enemy...The best would be to hold the line, pray and learn from the experience. It is military strategy at it's finest! God Bless President Trump for his determination, courage and amazing will to take on such a monumental task!🙏

In response Briar Rose to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Vallentina in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Vallentina Crystal, click on at the bottom under it