Fakebook just disabled my account after I posted a shooting hoax Boulder video, I will not be back. We need to move forward.

Only people mentioned by @utsava in this post can reply

I'm a conservative & patriotic Trumpster who lives in the Sunflower State of KANSAS, a pro-life Christian, retired & happily married. ๐Ÿ’”

In response Utsava Prophecy to his Publication

Utsava, I'm seriously considering leaving "Fakebook" too. I can't find Mr. Bill anymoreโ— ๐Ÿ˜ฅ ๐Ÿ˜ž I got booted off Twitter on the very same day as Trump. Grrrr.

Utsava, your no longer on Facebook so who is this person Caroline Wondra mair posting on your timeline on facebook

33 year old Father of three children. Working every day for my children to have a better future!

I was banned for telling someone to "Go take your covid death shot like a good little sheep" They got me for anti semetic harrassment and spreading false information regarding covid. Got 30 days, then when i challenged it, they upped it to 180 days. I will be back in October, but only because i have family on that platform.

Don't lose sleep over fakebook. I did not know about this site ( anonup ) until yesterday. Happy to see the donkeys and horses that you rescued healthy.

Don't worry sister got your back i don't get paid so their NOT so strict with me worse is Twitter!! but post in four different sites...Claudio Balog...God speed.

I am a Hungarian patriot ! President Trump for KING !!! King of the World ! MAKE THE WORLD GREAT AGAIN !!! Love and light ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธHappy to find you here Utsava, My FB disabled too, such a bs !!! Oh well....they gone by jun anyways I heard . Love and light from Hungary. What do you think about apr 23-26. Something BIBLICAL suppose to happen :) And I heard that Trump is maybe back on april 6. Well let's see !! We know how this movie ends we just don't know exactly when , right ? ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜