Look for more FALSE FLAGS .
Stay alert, be vigilant, and above all, please pray.

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Love is patient, love is kind.”

God bless my fellow Americans.

#wwg1wga . 🇺🇸🦅🙏🏼❤️

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

More mass shootings to push the same gun control - same playbook as before... Even the sheep are seeing it, as planned.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

i Did Not Give My Daughter....

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

In response John Washington to his Publication

Those whomb Take...
take Part of a Long End... ing

(1) Show this thread

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

Q7🇺🇸🙏