Only people mentioned by @stunninglyboring in this post can reply

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

When? Time is of the essence for those still fast asleep and suffering.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response SPORTS to his Publication

No One, except the Q Team, know when or how.
Specific dates never have been shared by Q.

We don't even know who is on the Q Team, though we have some very solid guesses, Q proofs, and our own deductive reasoning.

Never interrupt your enemy when it is in the process of destroying itself.

Our job is to hold the line, keep our vibes UP, learn patience and trust, and be kind to one another -- and soon to the entire world.

For the Good of All Humanity!

(1) Show this thread

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

US military savior of mankind

I'm a little worried the patriots are going to red pill the military. And that's going to be a mess. Military better enter the zero patience factor into their quantum computer - stat. I feel it in my gut.

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

In response Adam Lima to his Publication

well said!!

(1) Show this thread

apparently not for another 117 days...

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response BeQ 4Truth to her Publication

No One, except the Q Team, know when or how.
Specific dates never have been shared by Q.

We don't even know who is on the Q Team, though we have some very solid guesses, Q proofs, and our own deductive reasoning.

Never interrupt your enemy when it is in the process of destroying itself.

Our job is to hold the line, keep our vibes UP, learn patience and trust, and be kind to one another -- and soon to the entire world.

For the Good of All Humanity!

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

💯🇺🇸🙏

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

😻

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts