Only people mentioned by @kevinjbuttner in this post can reply

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

In response Helga Martz to her Publication

Thank you @helgatoldyso
Good stuff. Education about this darkenss is essential. God bless.

(1) Show this thread

American Patriot. Proud supporter of OUR President Trump. Fighter for OUR kids. Protect Free Speech. Fight for Our 2nd Amendment.

before my mom paased, she told me about a man, who was always around her family. and she didnt like the way she felt around him. she didnt know why or understand it then..or at 84 yrs old. but she started shaking and tried to hide the tears...when talking about him. her mom never left her alone with him..thank God. if she only knew how powerful her intuition was.. i think he was a monster..but they never knew.

In response Renee Maples to her Publication

Thank you @smokeymtnwoman
God said "all things will be reveiled"

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

out of the mouth's of babes.....

i read it in a book.......

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

we have the same God given instincts as animals, however, unlike animals, we adults talk ourselves out of it. Children are still pure.❤️

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

They don't need to tell you, it's visible. Pay attention.

In response Bella Kay to her Publication

You're so right @bella_k
God bless you and God bless our precious little ones !!

(1) Show this thread