anyone have any "vibes" about simon parkes? somethign just seems off to me...

Only people mentioned by @Blinkyblinx in this post can reply

WWG1WGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Kicked off twitter in the purge😏 Love to all patriots and the blind!

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

I will watch his vids to see if he might have a tidbit of info. I do take most of what I hear with a grain of salt. I was uncomfortable with him when he said that he spoke to the leader of Q. I’m not sure anyone on the outside is doing that. In his last video I didn’t buy what he was selling. That doesn’t mean I won’t watch again.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response Quester215 ... to her Publication

I agree.. watching with lots of discernment, but it seems he is viral w lots of newbies and they are asking my opinion, so its a tough place bc I think they are too new to really pick it all apart.

(1) Show this thread

I’m a child of God and know the BEST is yet to come! 🙏🏻 Wife* Mommy* Patriot. President Donald J. Trump will ALWAYS be my President! 🇺🇸

👀 my sister said the same thing. I have only watched a quick segment of his...following on this for sure!

Tyranny like hell, is not easily conquered: yet we have this consulation... that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

He seems to have good intel often. But I am just keeping my eyeball on him...seriously sitting on the fence with him.🤷‍♀️👀

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response Copacetic Cindy to her Publication

me too...cant put myfinger on it, but just sometimes knows TOO much, or so he claims...and then today w all the fear of the plan not going right...sory I am just not buying that.

(1) Show this thread