Only people mentioned by @Greenstonetaniwha in this post can reply

Child of God, Farm girl, animal lover, Mom, Nana, Don't make me use my Mom voice! The righteous are as bold as a lion!

In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication

Ghost Ezra says there are no kids in the containers on evergiven. It's all a white hat OP to wake people up, drive up gas prices & cause a shortageof food & other goods to prove Trump. Was. Right.
The underlying purpose of the Suez blockade is to show people the inherent danger of globalization. All it took was one ship running aground to massively mess up trade and oil prices around the world.

In response Renee Johnson to her Publication

he cannot know this there are 18000 containers on that ship,only way to know for sure board,unload,investigate,i

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Ezra is saying it's just optics to draw attention to Killary and what used to go on?

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

this is one persons perspective,i follow ezra,i will be happy when it is boarded ,unloaded,investigated..people are worried about the money side..i am more concerned there may be people trafficked onboard

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

?

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

we will see..its no secret albeit "conspiracy" that the Evergreen group are guilty of human trafficking

(1) Show this thread