I actually did summer 2020 with the heirloom tomato seeds my children gave me for a Christmas gift in 2019.

I do not know if they grew to match my DNA needs but they were the most delicious tomatoes I have ever had!

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

After 30 some years of organic gardening, even selling for a few years, and learned something new today!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

spit in your hand and coat the seed. thats how i do it. i talk to my plants and pray with them sending them good intentions to be healthy and abundant in yield. i also play music for my seedlings. great techniques to be one with your garden

I support Donald Trump and General Flynn. I love my country, In love with my husband, and saved by the Lord Jesus Christ!

Be sure to carefully wash any seeds before putting them in your mouth.
So many seeds are coated with bug poison.

⌚ T̨͈͗̌ͥr̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḿ̬̏ͤͅp̞̈͑̚͞s̠҉͍͊ͅ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ 2024 -⒄ #𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 ➊➐➐➏ ╰┈➤ CheckMate .·:*¨༺ #𝕎𝕎𝔾𝟙𝕎𝕎𝔸 ༻¨*:·.

make sureb whatever you plant, is heirloom seeds not gmo crap

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

We have an awesome Abba!

planting my garden now..

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Intresting