Only people mentioned by @rgibb11 in this post can reply

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication

The magnificence of Camelot 2.0 awaits. We are blessed to be awake 🌟

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

what a dream to be living in Camelot 2.0. Eternally grateful to you all ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Vinnie agrees! 👇😎👍

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

Yes juan it is good to see you on here brother anonup is becoming a place for the who is who of twitter legends hahaha

#FamilyIsEverything ❤️🇺🇸🦅🤍🇺🇸🦅💙🇺🇸🦅

Trumpsara Baby! Can't Wait! Much Needed!

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

I learned about NESARA when i was researching back in the late 1990's. I just knew that when 9/11 happened it was because the NWO polirticians (Bushes) were trying to steal the funds. NESARA was supposed to be announced to the citizens at 10am om 9/11/2001. These evil people murdered thousands of innocent people andbthrew a nation into shock and grief so severe it took years to be able to hear the date without being stabbed by grief. Q told us "The day will come when none of them will be able to walk down the street." Q was right.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

So happy you are here! yay!!! 🇺🇸💖💫🙏🏽🙌🏼✝️

Child of God🙏 Save our Precious Children💕Love for Humanity & Peace WW🌎God & Country🇺🇸Trump Won FREEDOM FOR ALL 🦅

Trumpsara! ❤️

TRUMPSARA....baby!!!

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Absolutely

Patriot. Mom. Realist. Up is down, down is up. Left is right, right is left. On a quest for the real truth.

you give me hope! thank you!

Here to stand for what's right

its going to be amazing

😎 We must of pissed off twitter yesterday!😂😂🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸