Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Holy shit dude are you serious??? Firmament? So it is FLAT! Those mother fuckers lied about everything...I thought it was flat for a long time...I've taken a lot of shit for this video...But it's okay,,,My discernment has always said flat stationary to me...You guys believe what you want to believe...Oh and don't get the VAX thanks! JVB

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

I guess I’m not really awake the truth that I am learning is blowing my mind and now I have to drink wine are you kidding me right now !

Is that small dot supposed to be the Moon? Why does it look smaller an further in space than it does from eart?

USAF Vietnam Era BTPD Badge #23 Ret. Trump Supporter NCSWIC

Project Odin, Sir?

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

Electricity is LEFT brain thinking- Magnetism is RIGHT brain thinking.

I have never seen the full sequence before. Very interesting 'touch down"!

WWG1WGA! PRAY! IT'S GOING TO BE BIBLICAL! SAVE THE CHILDREN ! PATRIOT, RETIRED, RESEARCHER, RED PILLER, LOVE MY PRESIDENT TRUMP!

The removal of mossad satellites.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Fact, and anyone can look it up to see. Gravity is over 300,000 (not a typo) times WEAKER than electromagnetism. If gravity ruled the earth you could not take a 1lb magnet and pick up a 5lb pc of steel with it, you would lose the magnet from your grip or be bent over so it would go down and meet the steel. Electricity in fact rules the universe, not gravity. Gravity is a "theory" and electromagnetism is a proven fact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eic4xivGP7E&list=PLlcRHdOM-oJjS5TdG1aXNxuQv7NPA-wYS&index=1&t=1s

How do clouds weighing thousands of tons in weight stay aloft and not fall? How does hail the size of a baseball stay aloft? You learned this in school with magnets already, science made you ignore it. Electricity controls our weather too...and the key is in the "Free Energy" tesla was working with.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

its a made up constant to make equations work. we are merely heavier than air.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

The Firmament is the Original Glass Ceiling LOL!!!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

We live in the Antarctic Basin, the LOWEST spots on Antarctica are about 2,000ft above sea level. The wall around us holds the oceans in, so the old jokes about waters running off the flat earth are pretty hollow...and damn old! I wish they would get new material to make fun with,,, sigh!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xinT-FYnYKw&list=PLlcRHdOM-oJjS5TdG1aXNxuQv7NPA-wYS&index=36

You can even make your own cool space and planets videos with no footage whatsoever! See...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_csFgBwYQ4&list=PLlcRHdOM-oJjS5TdG1aXNxuQv7NPA-wYS&index=30

Look at many examples in this accounts videos...CGI like NASA tells you their stuff all is.

The Visual Reference Guide for Blender's Smoke Simulator - Iridesium - YouTube

As an artist, it really does help to be able to see what you are doing as you do it. Unfortunately, simulations are not real-time. So, I give you the next be...

And here is what NASA does with 2bil a year...

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/1-hour-best-fake-station-fails-compilation-nasa-lies-flat-earth_QziXeRspIo62NYx.html

This is their own footage, not altered stuff. It has been being played right in your face all these years. NOTE, If you go to their site and "read the fine print" you will find ALL pictures and ALL videos from them are CGI in their own words. There is not a single picture in existence of earth from space...
We indeed DO have satellites and the like, but only in what is called LOW EARTH orbit. Look up what that elevation is...then search the Van Allen radiation belt NASA says themself we cannot "get past" and see the truth. Van Allen Belt=Firmament.

Finally gonna talk in the open about this maybe...

Still looking for that 3D rotating model that Ghost Ezra posted 1-2 years ago that showed FE and how the Sun and Moon move plus Roho and other features under the firmament...

(2) Show this thread

Best download these posted videos I put up tonight, one or more accounts associated with them disappear a week. They are covering for this to be taken down/removed. When you hear that you have no idea how grand the deception is...it is not at all an understatement.

Our entire history was rewritten into lies. VERY recently we already had electric cars, cell phones, and free energy. This is truth. Sorry if all I posted was a bit much in one bite...but it is time to reclaim our heritage as humans and throw off these chains of BS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dES8JgmF4LE&list=PLlcRHdOM-oJjS5TdG1aXNxuQv7NPA-wYS&index=20&t=6s

I can't contain knowing this any longer without spreading it...there is much more than this to swallow as well. The reason we cannot go to the N Pole and Antarctica is a deep one to venture down the rabbit hole of but work with this for now.

P.S. I am not suicidal at all.

Notice the FLAT view for miles beyond where you should lose sight if the surface was a curve...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm7Mmnf_fHc&list=PLlcRHdOM-oJjS5TdG1aXNxuQv7NPA-wYS&index=32&t=60s

Drones watching boats speed along the water surface...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mXjRBaI1ps&list=PLlcRHdOM-oJjS5TdG1aXNxuQv7NPA-wYS&index=39&t=36s

Watching rocket slam into and speed along the "waters above"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR6tecSHODY&list=PLlcRHdOM-oJjS5TdG1aXNxuQv7NPA-wYS&index=31&t=214s

PS Dare ANYONE to show me a video of any rocket going straight "UP" and not arcing to miss the dome and crash into the ocean. And don't send Space X vids of landings that somehow ALWAYS lose the video feed as they touch down.

Why don't we see the moon during a solar eclipse? #FlatEarth - YouTube

Heliocentric believers are told that the sun lights up the moon and the reason we can not see it during its "NEW" phase is because the sun is lighting up the...

Baal earth theory or God's flat earth

GoFast Rocket Launch - Black Rock Desert, Nevada - YouTube

Let us never forget what happened in Nevada...Go Fast CSXT & JPI launch the highest and fastest rocket with GoPro cameras mounted on the sides to achieve som...

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!