What was your greatest red pill revelation. There are no wrong answers. I'd love to hear them frogs.

the Holy Spirit led me to watch the gottard base tunnel and cern rituals welcoming the antichrist!!!! 🤬🙏😬. i also found Q on the exact day it started posting... i have bbsn waking up my family n friends and my Dad had many ministries helping men n women as alternative to jail... was a rigorous program 18 mo long and he had an 80% sucess rate. At one piint before kid by the side of the road; they were going to family mtg to have me undergo psych exam. Thank you Lord they all starting going down rabbit holes themselves. Also, Field Mcconnell n Juan... I have always been connect3d to moon landing cause it was exactly when i was born then found out both grandfathers were 32nd degree freemasons and my Dad called me moonshot but did not believe until he finally agreed with me someth8ng was nefarious. he was on USS Forrestal when the fire explosions occured and hated mccain because he knew he was a traitor. he survived the forrestal bu5 lost him on 2/10/21. we were on same page 🙏❤️

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Shelly21 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Connie Carpenter, click on at the bottom under it