Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

my nephew also served 3 tours in Iraq. He retired about 9 months ago. They put him through hell during his retiring process. Threatened to not allow him to have any Veteran benefits unless he got whackzinated.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

This makes me sick. Sick because I had no idea the agenda to kill our patriots in the name of war that was generated by satan’s own in the name of chaos to keep us all in chains-white,black,brown,yellow,red-all colors that we were TAUGHT to see.

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

That's some bull crap right there! 😑😑

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

President Trump is going to be taking care of every veteran and every soldier and their families. Please hold on Help Is On The Way

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

And if you need help reach out! AU frens will make sure you get it. Right?

(1) Show this thread

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

this still grosses me out!!! How could our military be treated like this.. God bless all of them

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response Trisha Hand to her Publication

you should see the way our VA treats em...
😑😠🀬🀬🀬

(1) Show this thread

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

This is an outrage -- get this to#DanScavino

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

where is a share link i will donate!!!!!R Ricardo

WTH? Please give us information. $5 per patriot is nothing, and adds up quickly. This is insane.πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Let's help this E7 buy his own house loan free. First verify name and bank!

✨ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. ✨

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

USMC is the bank. Let me see if I can get any more info. This was posted on Gab. Let me find the poster first. Your heart is huge. God bless you!

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

yes, the Bank Name important

MAGA mom, WWG1WGA, recreational shooting sports, photographer, Reiki Master & RN. Looking to the light and a higher dimension.

Whatss the name of the bank? Lets make that go viral.