I dont watch MSM TV TRASH 💯💯💯
But im assuming they aren't showing shit#FakeNews So here's Aerial video footage of the 369 vessels waiting to transit the Suez Canal including dozens of container ships, bulk carriers, oil tankers and liquefied natural gas (LNG) or liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) vessels.#suezcrisis#Evergiven

🔗 Daily News Egypt (@DailyNewsEgypt)

📲@twittervid_bot

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Wow, I wonder how long ALL the other ships will sit there waiting? Since the crap news is NOT reporting on it, how will the sleepy get woke? They are clueless.....

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

been keeping tabs. not one word.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

https://www.maersk.com/news/articles/2021/03/24/vessel-blockage-in-the-suez-canal

SAUCE UPDATED TODAY
Who protects 15 vessels attempting to travel around the Cape of Good Hope?

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

DENVER 🤔🤔🤔🧐🧐🧐🧐

(2) Show this thread

I keep hearing Russia is lined up on 1 side &
US NAVY is lined up on the other side
But where are the videos?
Think im gona cruise over to the boards & look for sauce FRENS 🐸🐸🐸

Patriot RN. Small account on twitter was purged. 🐸❤🇺🇸 was Sugarmag64. Me and my dog in Michiganistan. MAGA 😍💀🐶🐰#SaveOurChildren

Yay! Thanks💓💓🐸🐸

(7) Show this thread

Marine Vet / Patriot / Downhill Longboarder // I STILL believe in Q, and I STILL Trust the Plan!

Yes and still no interviews with captain or crew that I know of explaining what the hell happened.

In response Randy Shreds to his Publication

white hats hacked the ship
ELON OR SPACE FORCE
wats ur thoughts?

(1) Show this thread