The worlds comm lines are under that ship.
If they keep tugging it they are gonna break the lines.. the worlds gonna crash
Court records show they don't even let fisherman fish here as the cables underwater carry data from some of the largest financial firms, telecommunications firms & cloud operators.
One of the cables carries information key to traders on the global stock market
#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

https://truth11.com/2021/03/28/evergreen-human-trafficking/

🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞
When Epstein news started to break, somebody tweeted to CNN’s Jake Tapper: “This is all going to get so much worse.”

Tapper’s reply: “Evergreen”

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

🐸🐸🐸

💯

(2) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

The stock market? Maybe they need to keep pulling!

stolen

here it comes

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

The more they try to sell flat esrth the more I know what I've always known.

Its built into the software.

(4) Show this thread

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Let's see what happens

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

Much more going on than meets the eye!

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Here’s another opinion.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Pardon me while I use this meme once again

(1) Show this thread

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

Perhaps the Evergreen tunnel is actually under the ship and White Hats are attempting to flood it as we speak.

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

That’s a fresh idea! I lije it!♥️🇺🇸♥️

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

Ok. Just did a search on Evergreen Line Tunnel. All I found is linked to Evergreen Line Tunnel in Vancouver. Passenger rail line. Even mentions the boring machine. So....possible misinfo put out about it veing in Suez area.

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

hahahahaha! how brilliant is that. I'm feeling Q all over this

NO CQINCIDENCES

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

If you listen to Kim Clement he says spring is the time, i pray its coming to a swift end soon.

(1) Show this thread