Only people mentioned by @DisclosureLibrary in this post can reply

Brooklyn born and raised. Patriot. Trump Supporter. WWG1WGA!

In response Disclosure Library to his Publication

OPEN THEM UP! LETS GO!

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

All the articles I've found were dated prior to the ship being unstuck.

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

WHY IS IT TAKING THIS LONG TO INSPECT AND UNLOAD A DAMN SHIP??? BY THE TIME THEY BOARD ALL [EVIDENCE] COULD BE DESTROYED- AS IN CHOPPED AND CHUMMED!
GET IT DONE !!

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

unload it NOW and expose ALL the evil bastards!!!!!

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts