Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Do you understand yet?

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

HAVE WE ALL FIGURED IT OUT YET ??
🤔🤔🤔🤔
OUR COURTS ARE CORRUPT & CAPTURED BLAME
BAR CLOWNS FOR ALL CHAOS !!!!

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

ASK YOURSELF: DID THE ATTORNEYS CALL EACH OTHER & TALK ABOUT PERSONAL WEALTH OF THE KID ? PUT A CALL INTO JUDGE ? MAKE A DEAL ? IF ANSWER IS NO or DONT KNOW !!
[ WHY ]. !!!! THATS HOW THEY SCREW PEOPLE !

NEVER LET YOUR BAR CLOWN ATTORNEY TALK or EMAIL OTHER ATTORNEY BEHIND YOUR BACK !!!

THEY ARE WORKING A DEAL TO GET MORE MONEY OUT OF YOU ! ON THE CASE !

FEEL FREE TO ( TRY ) & PROVE ME WRONG 😃

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

YES FREN!!!
This is wat worries me the most in my case.
I have a federal lawsuit against + amoung others & with my knowledge of the corruption out there who's to know wat happens behind the scenes?
I have a team of lawyers in 4 different states & im constantly scared secret deals will be made. We all know how rich & powerful + is.
I wish there was a way I could protect myself from a double cross happening. Will I be the only one bound by truth?

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

MZ. TAKE SOME TIME WRITE OUT A NDA & ADD
NO OUTSIDE COMMS WITH OTHER BAR CLOWNS WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE ! IN ANY FORM !!
& HAVE THEM SIGN IT !!
UNTIL THESE GUYS FIX THIS CORRUPT SYSTEM
& END THE BAR & GO BACK TO GODS LAW WE ALL ARE SCREWED !!!
THIS IS WHY I AM ALWAYS SCREAMING ABOUT FIX THIS SHIT !!!!
OR GET AHOLD OF CHRIS OVER @ E~CLAUSE

I have a protection order in place from the judge for my identity. So Noone outside the immediate case. Otherwise I'd have ppl following me or trying to set me up. But I will most definitely call my lawyers 2maro in regards to a NDA that they cant discuss my case with anyone outside of it directly...without my knowledge. 👍 THANQ

Only people mentioned by @CspoaJames in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CSPOA JAMES, click on at the bottom under it