The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Love the Emmy on the bookcase😂

I love God, my family, my country and my freedom!

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

Totally, The emmy award disappears at the end.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Sister Liberty to her Publication

Maybe they hinting that whoever is *under the mask* has won an emmy.

Jus' throwin' it out there...love to help with puzzles😂

I love God, my family, my country and my freedom!

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

BW did but maybe its an emmy nominee since it disappears. In an earlier video he also makes a statement about on his off time having a nice scotch and makes a toast. He also says you can call him "John". My thoughts went to someone who is already a Trump supporter, BW is a mystery as far as White hat.

John Ratzenberger from "Cheers"
He was a emmy nominee too.

Thoughts?

Bonus - the 12 year old scotch is referenced in "The Day After Tomorrow" as a toast to Mankind.

Never saw that movie but watched *Cliff* many times 😄. So many Johns 😋. Good one. There are so many I want to be white hats and good people, but think I'm going to be woken up AGAIN 😁.

In response Sister Liberty to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @jewelofthenine in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jewel Zzzzz, click on at the bottom under it