Only people mentioned by @Chloedaze in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Chloe Smith to her Publication

my thoughts exactly. How horrific how fucking horrific. I had a sibling say I messed up her vibe

Patriot RN. Small account on twitter was purged. 🐸❤🇺🇸 was Sugarmag64. Me and my dog in Michiganistan. MAGA 😍💀🐶🐰#SaveOurChildren

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

It is frustrating, lost a few good friends and a brother that are asleep and refuse to listen. I no longer care about their feelings. This Must come out and be Stopped

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

It is real, I worked with Children years ago. Unfortunately it has become a bigger problem. It must be stopped. It validates to me how many sick people are in our population. No morality, no shame & no boundaries. Pray

Patriot RN. Small account on twitter was purged. 🐸❤🇺🇸 was Sugarmag64. Me and my dog in Michiganistan. MAGA 😍💀🐶🐰#SaveOurChildren

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

God Wins

(1) Show this thread

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

This is why we fight!

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

Absolutely.

(1) Show this thread