Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

Nothing to see here. Just three Freemasons on the "fake Moon".

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Have you seen Stanley Kubrics doccumrntary on this?

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

Here in his own words.

T Patrick Murray was interviewer and
snopes along with orhers claim this was not kubrick but an actor! we must search for truth and keep truth on our front lines!

Oh! Well! If snopes claims it's fake....I'd stake my reputation on it being true. Best verification one could need.

In response Forever Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Darfinity in this post can reply

In response D. R. Lane to her Publication

You don't get better verification than that. I'm currently looking through my data for the actual doccumentary he filmed while filming on the set. I have it here somewhere, and blows all claims that it never happened away. I will upload it when I do. You will be amazed!

Those who know me, know me. Here to support POTUS + stay informed. Love God, USA, family, dogs. IFQ + FB all patriots. MAGA

Already there :*) Thx

(1) Show this thread
In response D. R. Lane to her Publication

yes! I agree and I use it often as a guage! lol