Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

This is Vancouver's Evergreen Line! It also connects to Evergreen rapid transit and Evergreen rail!

Port Moody and Coquitlam are on the WATER as well so connect to shipping.... Picton Farms was right there in Coquitlam just a few blocks from the river...

If you go on Translink.ca you cant see the route in Maps any longer? Hope they have been draining the swamp and emptying the tunnels here.

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

"When Premier Christy Clark christened the Evergreen Line tunnel-boring machine “Alice” on March 7, 2014, she honoured Canada’s first female geologist."
The Georgia Straight just throws it in our faces -

"recalls another Alice—one who fell down another hole in the ground into a bizarre “wonderland”."

(1) Show this thread

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

💥"use in other large infrastructure project IN THE AREA!" Haven't there also been a lot of "earthquakes" in the area too. BQQM

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Boom