Coming soon, the cure for pedophilia and treason.

Only people mentioned by @KFrost in this post can reply

In response Keith Frost to his Publication

not coming very soon

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response Keith Frost to his Publication

What happens to pedos who are already in prison and get out in 5-10-15 years from now? It seems the cycle will be never ending. There should be things in place before these people get out.

Keep it simple, GOD, Family, Country

I agree 100%. Let's ship them to an island that is cut off from the rest of the world. Protecting children is more important than a perverts rights. If proven they harmed a child, IMO they gave up those rights. Can't give a child their childhood back so pedos should not get their rights back.

(1) Show this thread