💥BOMBSHELL💥: 'Potentially Toxic Face Masks' Made In Wuhan, China Were Sent To Canadian Daycares, Schools -

https://nationalfile.com/bombshell-potentially-toxic-face-masks-made-in-wuhan-china-were-sent-to-canadian-daycares-schools/

Only people mentioned by @Stormy17ishere in this post can reply

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

I struggle to reason with the word “Bombshell” in the headline. I think it should say “As expected:” Potentially toxic face masks....

Light worker, truth seeker, digital soldier. Love is everything

My daugther received her masks from school, she then told me that the masks smelled weird, I changed them right away and use the ones we use at the dental clinic I work.
Thank God I believed her.

Received 2 masks in the mail from China. I wasn't bringing the package in the house. Didn't know what was in the package until I had the police come. He opened it with no gloves on. Said it was probably a prank. I said they are trying to kill us. Take it with you!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

all masks and covid testing kits are sanitized with ethylene oxide, a cancer causing ingredient.