Tens of thousands of people daily, and hundreds of thousands weekly are awakening to the truth of the matrix we lived in, imand also our hidden truths who we are across our world!

There are 7.8 Billion people on this Earth.
It is estimated we need about 10% awake (780,000 million) to complete a successful & peaceful transition of a mass awakening event! We are close!
Stay in Love & Keep Shining your light (Truth)!

#FreeHumanity
#wwg1wga ♒️
🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️🦁

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

God is moving, God Wins so will we

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Journalist. Mom to a vaccine-injured son. Waking up. Learning. Holding the light. Grateful for the truth-tellers.

I continue to trust and hold the light/line/wine. But if the white hats have any control over the players, why is there not a more obvious undebatable disclosure of truth for the asleep? Because so much harm is being done in the meantime, that only those of us awake see as harm.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

We need to hit the 144 which is the point of no return or the 100 monkey effect..

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

Who tells if we're close or not?

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Mom Of2 to her Publication

Quantum computer of human consciousness

3D terms, think NSA and capabilities, they know by the info we look at. but its the light not dark in charge of it.

(1) Show this thread