According to Ghost Ezra not real children in the containers (?actors/healed children that were trafficked in the past - maybe?) We are watching a movie to wake up the masses. We know what has been going on for quite awhile - I believe most has now ENDED. The whitehats are in control - this is for public consumption now. BE STRONG PATRIOTS, YOU WILL BE ASKED MANY QUESTIONS IN THE NEAR FUTURE. ARMOR UP!

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Common sense tells you they will not open the containers as why would they if they needed to just unload them to lighten the weight of the ship.? No "good guys" would diliberately stall a ship with children trapped in there either to "put on a good show". Please take a break if you have been beleiving such. This is another pysop distraction. Be more concerned about what is happening with medical mandates, nano tech fibers in the air, food water and even masks and what you can do to educate others so we all can rise and stop this hacking of the human body. A stuck ship is a way to distract us from their clamping down with mandates and serves to create more economic devastation as ships can not make deliveries. Work on self sustainablity, simplify, connect with God, pray and tell the government to stay out of your body. It's created by God and is your souls sacred temple while on earth. They have no right to take it over and desecrate it.

AWAKE LIKE TUCK, PATRIOT, MILITARY ACADEMY GRAD, IN MEXICO - THEY CALL ME QUAPO

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Altair,

I respect what you saying but I've got enough food and ammo to last at least 10 seasons of the walking - a damn long time. I've been red pilling since before it was called red pillng - forever. Everyday the f'in mainstream media is ledt with the mic is another day lies are allowed to be told - we can sit on this site and circle jerk ad naseum I'm ready to see some mother truckers swinging in the wind. It's time. You know it is , we all know it is.... Its Gods schedule but that doesnt mean that we cant watch that ship with baited breath and hope the damn truth comes pouring out of a few of those containers - we are all sick of waiting - yeah Ill say it - Im tired of watching Satan and those f'in Democrats fornicate all over the front lawn of America - and please dont fzck with me tonight Im not in the mood.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

He posts that as if he’s inspected the containers already. How would he know what is and isn’t in those containers?

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

In response True North to her Publication

I've come to realise that thing he says with certainty are nothing more than supposition. Frankly won't listen to him anymore. Sadly many believe what he says as gospel.

(1) Show this thread

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

To me, if no one inspects or discovers people in these containers, it will be a great missed opportunity...

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

given the behavior of the ship prior (or maybe because the captn was drunk) - the situation seems to have been DELIBERATE. That as much as I would speculate.

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

It's not the Captain who drive his ship in the Canal but a pilot of the Canal, always

(1) Show this thread

Retired from many life experiences... military, public relations, financial services advisor, fitness advisor - student of golf... Trump!

Not sure anyone has any information, at this point - of what's in the containers... need proof on this one... they don't just transport containers that are this heavy and THIS many...

Whatever is going on, likely to be different than obvious guess (Art of War). While everyone is looking at middle east, maybe there are ops in China or Europe?

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏 Thank you

Love our Country WWG1WGA, Save our Children Love our President Trump/Flotus Freedom JFK starter/Trump finishes Prayers Patriot

@victoryofthelight369
I kind figured this...nice to read..WWG1WGA White hats in Control...just waiting quietly here..prayers for all our protectors.God Bless Them All..thank you for sharing

In response Linda Parr to her Publication

WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Regardless 😉

(2) Show this thread