Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!๐Ÿ† A Patriot ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Leader in #5D ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

My passion has always been personal development, /inspiring others by using quotes/videos. One of my favorite mentors was Les Brown. He tells a story about how he was labeled as โ€œEMRโ€ as a young boy (Educable Mentally Retarded). One day his teacher told him to go to the board in the front of the class, and he responded I canโ€™t do that Iโ€™m โ€œEMRโ€
The teacher screamed at him, and said โ€œsomeoneโ€™s perception of you, does not have to become your reality, get your butt up there and do it!

This is the same principle as our collective consciousness. We were all manipulated and indoctrinated, As divine creators, we have the power to create anything we desire. We, as a human race have the ability to do things we cannot comprehend. Telepathy will be our first superpower that we will begin to learn, but there is no limit to where we can go, as soon as the veil is lifted and we no longer are controlled by fear and dark agenda!

Unlearn to learn!
#FreeHumanity
#5DNewEarth

๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค144๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

Only people mentioned by @2GreenThumbs in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ana McMurry, click on at the bottom under it