I've been suspended from Twitter, no explanation! missing all my FRENS. not feeling connected to my pepe's 🐸🐸🐸🐸

Only people mentioned by @StarSeed44 in this post can reply

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

In response AtThe Ready to his Publication

πŸ‘

You by any chance didn't know starsoul777 did you, he disappeared, and no idea where he went

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

not personally but looking for him and all the others. ❀️❀️❀️

(1) Show this thread

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

Banned 3 times in 3 days. Finally just had to give up. Only took them 10 minutes to shut me down the 3rd time! Missing all those who I used to follow and get such great info from!

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

happened to me too. This is s great site to get you fix of patriots
WWG1WGA

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

Don't Feel Bad Most Of The Twitter Rejects Are Right Here

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

hoping to find all my favorites. so glad Phae and VK here! yayyyyy

(1) Show this thread

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» πŸ™πŸ» πŸ’₯πŸ’₯THE STAGE IS SETπŸ’₯πŸ’₯

welcome Patriot πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» πŸ™πŸ» πŸ’₯πŸ’₯THE STAGE IS SETπŸ’₯πŸ’₯

welcome Patriot πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts