Only people mentioned by @ChrysThunder in this post can reply

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

In response Chrys Thunder to her Publication

I'd be remiss if I didn't add the subtle irony of the phallus now stuck in the (birth) canal.
Waiting for the giant hand of God to reach in with the forceps and reveal all His Truths about the Satan spawn goings-on....

We Know what's on that ship.....

How about what's under it?
Alice....?

#EndTrafficking

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

Exxxxxxxxcellent breakdown!

A Christian, President Trump supporter, WWG1WGA, Q, Digital Soldier, Save the Children, We Are All That Kid by the Side of the Road

Where can we find InevitableET posts? Thanks for posting this!
I believe the same will happen.

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

In response June Patriot to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Thank you for sharing IET with us.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

The Egyptian President just ordered to have the containers removed.

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

I got scolded by another anon for thinking this exact same thing. I still hold the line that we need to offload abd open All the containers. And what is the hold up. Food and air could be running short by now. smh

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

In response Karen Lou to her Publication

The Ever Given was suposed to arrived on march 31th in Rotterdam, so there is a little margin. The Egyptian authorities are planning to remove the containers because some of them contain animals, let's hope they need some kind of detection and discover something else...

(1) Show this thread