It is happening. They calling them animals they are children you pricks tell them damned truth already

Only people mentioned by @TruePatriotUK in this post can reply

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

Let the truth be told and freedom reign..........

hopefully they let them out before they die in those containers... we have already lost too many of our babies!

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

I am a wife A mother and I’m grandmother patriot looking for the truth and I love my country🇺🇸

Share the hell out of this

If there is even the slightest possibility that humans are being trafficked in these ships there needs to be transparency. Open the containers. Prove it one way or the other.

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

“This gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.” Matthew 24:14

So many media companies online are morally bankrupt...propaganda machines promoted at the top of search results by BIG TECH. Always having to skip through them to find websites that are making an honest attempt to bring us the truth. Hoping they get squashed somehow someway.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts