Some widely available hand sanitizers that American consumers snapped up last year to ward off coronavirus infection contain high levels of a chemical known to cause cancer, a testing firm’s analysis found. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-03-24/carcinogen-found-in-hand-sanitizers-that-plugged-pandemic-gap

Only people mentioned by @markkub in this post can reply

In response mark kub to his Publication

SURPRISE....NOT...thankful I used NONE~

When I went to go get my vote stolen, they had a bus load of sanitizer there, they were like do you wanna use some. I said LORD no, I ain't letting all that crap soak into my skin. They asked why, I said you do know it is absorbed into the blood stream right? Think about how much you use it, it does not just disappear. They said they were gonna just start washing their hands with regular soap. All that say no use sharing info, let me tell ya, sometimes you are just there to plant the seed of truth.

Hold the line is at 9.412.10%, let's get this done!! #WWG1WGA

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I agree, I travel a lot for work and every time I get on a plane they want to give me some, I always say no thanks.

(1) Show this thread

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

Plus many will sterilize you.