Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

We are all souls, experiencing a#3D duality Matrix,
that was controlled by the dark!

One of the reasons why this current lifetime, was more painful and difficult than any other time was for for past 26,000+ years of humanity, the dark also manipulated our reincarnation cycles.
Those who had completed their 3D Earth duality experiences/soul contracts properly, and led lives primarily of love & light and in service to others, were being manipulated, and forced to repeat the painful duality matrix or forced to wait in the#4D astral plane!

In a more#3D &#4D explanation, We are at the end of a long painful cycle of humanity! The true warriors, earth angels, star-seeds, angelic soul incarnations, empaths, and all beings representing love & light are here now to help lead humanity into our next phase of evolution!

Time to Shine Bright Like a diamond! Not just for all of humanity now, all who lived before us too!
Be the love, Be the light!

#FreeHumanity
🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️🦁

its more along the lines of millions of years we have been illusionized, enslaved. but i do not want to take away from your post. always much love.

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

agreed, 26000 plus might be alot of people! i also wanted to point out we are at the end of thst one cycle, but i love your comments, you are very wise, and i enjoy your feedback!
#wwg1wga ♒️

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

you are appreciated and thank you for your kind words. we are in the cycle of aquarius, the water bearer. water is a sign of purification. double meaning: water is known to hold information. its the age of information for the purification of the planet.

(1) Show this thread