Hey@administrator keep going! You know why? Because some day soon Twitter is going to wake up and realize that WE are the news now and you're going to see a mass influx of new signups. Get those servers ready dude!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Conservative Christian, Proud Mom and Georgia (USA) voter who is totally ashamed of the traitors who sold our election !

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

You can be my Huckleberry...I am following you ! Make me proud!

@administrator please make repost symbol go solid so we will know when we've reposted

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

Doq, why aren't you following everyone back like you did on Twitter? I thought maybe anonup would be different and there would be no worries about ratios. Can we please truly unite and celebrate all of us, together?!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

big facts

Jesus is Lord. Trump. I am a garden variety anon. Time To Wake Up. I am not a conspiracy theorist. I am a PayingAttentionist

I have been all over the web all morning and I see nothing of twatter being shared out there in the wild. They have destroyed themselves.

From The Netherlands WWG1WGA

Maybe it is possible to get translating button? It is very hard to read everything in English ❤
Thank you very much for making this platform!!!

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Maybe@administrator can develop Discernment poll up/down vote for posts? To help each other sort thru Mis/Dis. Would also help to spot/combat bad actors. wego.social has a good anti-bot vote feature.

For the Discernment poll we can use up/down vote if feature becomes available but until then we can just scale it. (D1-D10)
Ex.
9-11 was inside job (D 10)
Flat Earth (D -1)

Thoughts?

what's uo Doc, good ro see you here

#wwg1wga 🇺🇸 God said the battle has many fronts. Warriors must be warriors and be ready for battle. God said for the millions of good Patriots to send prayers and MESSAGES of Love for our enemies! and find a way to show Love for and to them! 3 things: faith, hope, and love. Greatest is : ?

In response Aaron Roma to his Publication

i will be sending a card/note to white house. expressing love to Mr Biden. not President(give honor where honor is due) i will be posting the above message to each platform and on influencial pages. please ALL, help spread the love ❤️😇🇺🇸😎

(1) Show this thread

God Bless Donald Trump, the Q Team, and Patriots all over the world! #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveAmerica #GodWins

🚔Deputize some of us to moderate the influx of trolls....🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️

Daughter of the King and thankful! Disclaimer: All posted & reposted comments are information purposes only.

@Doq Holliday... you are sooooooo right. Twat is history and this place is solid, thriving and so much nicer!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

NY girl fighting for Trump & America- AKA "Palmtrees" on Twitter- Trump is My President- We're going to need a bigger GITMO

Yes and please add it to the APP store!

Happily retired 🥳 Patriot since birth 🇺🇸 Christ follower 🙏 I support our President Trump 1000% 🇺🇸 @LucyDWigglebutt everywhere 🐶

Spot. On. im staying!

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Daughter of the King and thankful! Disclaimer: All posted & reposted comments are information purposes only.

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Kim, great name (it's mine too), I think you are right Twat is sealing it's own coffin. They warned me yesterday and today I tried several times to share things so now my account is gone. Their censorship is laughable especially with so many other (& more friendly like here) options. You must have been over the target so BRAVO!

(1) Show this thread

Tyranny like hell, is not easily conquered: yet we have this consulation... that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

Glad I am finding my favs from twitter here. I am enjoying the software and interface.

My only problem was a couple of times it took a long time to upload a couple of images. I finally gave it up.

Just figured it is growing pains.👊😉

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

good to see you again DOQ! 😎👍

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

@administrator this is by far my fav social media!!!!!

Christian✝️ Wife Mom Patriot❤️🇺🇸💙 WWG1WGA!

🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

What can we do to help you?
@administrator

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

100%

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

How many MI generals have been in/out of WH in the past 30 days?

God ✝️ Wife 💍 Mother 👨‍👩‍👧 🇺🇸One Nation, Under God🇺🇸 Texan ⭐️ 🚫No DMs🚫

Trump vs Twatter.... Sorry Vince!

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

So I think it safe to say that Trump is "Transitioning to a NEW ADMINISTRATION" and so are we LOL🙌

In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication

thank god I trust Trump

(1) Show this thread

I am who I am....ever learning....always growing

as the only name i remember from twitter lol is this the same as the app thats in the play store, it looked really different

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

the infamous Dot appears! 😂👍

I'am a Freedom loving wife, mother and grandmother Standing Up for God, family, America and all of humanity's right to live Free

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

missed you .

(2) Show this thread

I am retired USAF and a mother. I love God, my family and friends and this country. Proud MAGA supporter. WWG1WGA

I am excited to see what we can accomplish on this site. I feel like I went through a very sad breakup leaving twitter, but we have to stop using them. It will be wonderful to say whats on my mind without fear of being suspended every other day.

Southern until the day I die

In response CHRISTINE MANNING to her Publication

i thought i would too but one morning i came here first and that was that. i took down my account right then. i dont want that much hate in my life

(1) Show this thread

...y'all got any of them .gov domain names and DOD server racks?

♥️🇺🇸🌎Digital Soldier💚🐸💚Light Worker, Truther, Proud Mom Grandmother and Wife ♥️ For God & Country WWG1WGA♥️🇺🇸🌎💪

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

😆😆🤣♥️👏👏♥️👆

Tyranny like hell, is not easily conquered: yet we have this consulation... that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

cracking me up.😏

(2) Show this thread

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

That's about a month away.