Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Tossed off Twitter, President Trump supporter, mom, wife, animal lover, C journalist, rabbit hole digger, Gen X, Mud Flood digger

If we give up there will be no more tomorrows. No options left. But,#GodWins

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

(N)Ever Give(i)n

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Not a chance I Will Ever Up. They will have to bury me first.

God loves you as much as He loves Jesus. Thank you Jesus. Thank you patriots and troops. God bless President Trump and keep him safe.

Love you. Thank you!!

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

I will never give up.

Only followers of this user (@Patriot2020_17) can see their posts

I love God, Our Flag, Our Country and most of all Our President! God Bless America 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Faith leads us thru it! No need to ever give up 😇🙏❤️

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

GOD BLESS YOU AND THE WORK THAT YOU'RE DOING, VERONICA.

DID YOU KNOW: The beautiful name of Veronica was actually a TITLE: VERA ICON Latin for TRUE IMAGE. Seraphina bravely approached our suffering Savior on the Via Dolorosa, wiping his face a His image embossed upon the cloth.

True to your name, YOU are embossing Icons of Truth on bridges and buildings, clearly fulfiling God's will! May He reward you in abundance!

Never! God Bless you friend!🥰
WWG1WGA
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

I’m a Wife, Mom, Mimzi. God, Family, Country. President Trump is the BEST President ever! God Bless the USA 🇺🇸 In it TOGETHER!

NEVER EVER!!
Love you and your dedication, Veronica!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Love you Patriot :). I love that our bracelets glow in the dark :). You certainly thought of everything :).

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

NEVER EVER GIVE UP!

We have already Won. 💫💖⭐💜🌎 WWG1WGA

I LOVE IT 🥰🥰

20 years of seeing through the matrix has brought me here. Jesus is Lord.

I love word play so I thought I'd mention what popped out to me about your sign.
Move the "N" to the end of "GIVE" and drop the "UP".
NEVER GIVE UP
EVER GIVEN

You ROCK Veronica! A true Patriot! 💖🇺🇲

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

💖

Veronica love the bridge! Where is it? Looks like Dan Ryan overpass? Maybe 35th to Garfield range? Please dm me if you could id like to see it in person. Much Love! NCSWIC

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response John Anon to his Publication

This is at the Kennedy and Austin over the Kennedy.

(1) Show this thread

keep rockin it! love the hat!!!!!

Wife, Mom, Grandma, Love outdoors, country, horses, dogs. Love my country and fighting for the children.

Not Ever!!!

Wife, Mom, Grandma, Love outdoors, country, horses, dogs. Love my country and fighting for the children.

In response deb burk to her Publication

Not Ever giving Up! I Love my God My family and my country. patriotism goezderp.

(1) Show this thread

I love seeing your face! You are so beautiful and your spirit truly makes my heart smile!! God Bless you Veronica and THANQ for everything you do. You are a real Angel . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

Blessed Christian, Wife, Mom & Grammy to 6. 🙏❤🇺🇲🌎 Pro-Trump, Pro-Life, Pro-Guns #GODWINS #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN

Ever! 🙏❤

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

We won't 🤜🏽🤛🏼 so you dont either!
looking gouda chica!