An older TV series can become an EVERGREEN.
Watch a short video clip from the television series 'Dexter'*.
When a child was saved from...
PAY ATTENTION TO THE CONTAINER.

* Dexter is an American crime drama mystery television series that aired on Showtime from October 2006, to September 2013.

Only people mentioned by @R_FACTOR_WW in this post can reply

Wife, MOM, patriot... Nurse! #wwg1wga RIP-Sgt. CST USMC (operation Iraqi Freedom) ❤️

I have all the seasons on dvd i never noticed this. 👀

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Kudos to the Patriot that brought it to our attention.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

[they] love to throw it in our faces

My guess is this was a good guy production/setup. I put squares around the 17s I saw.

(1) Show this thread

This is totally freaky (and planned I assume) and the show is coming back. Tons of 17's in the numbers there.

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

they've always been showing us people were too busy being entertained to notice, consider or give a crap and even when they thought they might have picked up on something, they look the other way ...they possibly even became complicit. with that being said people can quickly move into this understanding if it applies. if so make it an indelible impression within, next get a wee bit pissed, quickly forgive yourself and get a game plan together to assault the enemy spiritually, get involved in your communities speak up if you see something...
this is how you can quickly move through the grieving process of LOSING being stupid and brainwashed easily lead to oppression

#SHORNSheep

#EXPadvise

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication

The sad part is there are always people out there willing to prey on the innocent.

(1) Show this thread