Mar 28, 2019 3:11:11 PM EDT
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: b16a1e No. 5945780
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_01s4Mut2YQ&feature=youtu.be
Well done, Patriot.
TOGETHER WE WIN.
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

Qanon by DJ Jefani - YouTube

This music video is dedicated to all the Qanon fighters in this world! We support and love all patriots who fight for this great country! We would like to th...

Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

WARRIOR for the Truth incarnated, skilled guided by hart listen to my inner spirit contain my dark-forces, sensing guide for the lost.

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Forever fam the warriors of the light ...God, Jezus & Trump & US Military & Q Anons, bakers, meme, autists and DS Worldwide... let's boost this transformation.. I really hope for the V Corps and Military will wipe EU Clean of the minions measons pedofile genocide-vaccine minions and hit-mens The top op the dutch government, all senior royals all majors of 25 big-city's and take back law and order... remove the Justice department, 70% judges, lawyers, OM, AIVD/MIVD 400 Police KMAR 2000 corrupt ME all AE ALL. IGJ, SWAB, CBG-MED, hole Education, AH, GGD, SHELL, DSM, HEALTH boards, and clean MSM. Around 3500 traitors, murderers and sick pedofile child killers measons and the head is of the snake. Install new V-Police, Justice, law, NESARA in 1 year of Military transformation backup force, this small Nation must take the pain by clear re-education and free media and 1 board of NASARA chosen by the people.

WARRIOR for the Truth incarnated, skilled guided by hart listen to my inner spirit contain my dark-forces, sensing guide for the lost.

My President !!! The Nederlands are stateless now a country a province of Brussels. We will take this land back for freedom and fight every day for a brighter future as one. We are betrayed by those Bildenberg NAZI royals from the statanic pedofile childt rafficing hell gate or EU. The hole government , justice, all mayors are Free Measons and many child murdering pedofiles...The satatic Royals have betrayed us all!!

Than'Q Mr President TRUMP

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

This man is blessed and justice is coming.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

❤️This is beautiful!!👍Thank you for sharing!🙏