Does anyone know if you can "Pardon" someone and NOT announce it?
Does it have to be announced?
I'm wondering about Julien Assange...

Only people mentioned by @IAM_Laura9 in this post can reply

In response Laura9 IAM to her Publication

It can be a private pardon, I think he already pardon him.

ive heard obama pardon himself and others, im wondering if anyone can tell me if that is TRUE or FALSE? that would have been a quiet one!

Patriot. WWG1WGA #GodWins I FOLLOW back and welcome DM's but not from bots.

That has been my question.

True Patriot and Follow all Anons, I love my God and Country. IFBAP, President Donald J Trump will Always be My President! Military Brat

The President DOES NOT have to Report every Pardon he signs, Research the Pardons section in Congress.gov

In response TotoMFrog Hill to her Publication

Hmmm! Interesting...

(1) Show this thread

🍿🍿🚀I was thinking the same thing as well as for Snowden. Not evetying has to be public.........not yet.....enjoy the Show!!

I would think so yes, ...in the "old days", everything was created and leaked by the swamp network...and they never told you everything. Dems still doing pardons now, they just give it a different name. "No evidence, not my perview, Russia did it, covid made me do it, etc."🤪

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Yes, I have felt he is safe.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Just Amom to her Publication

When Durham went to UK late last year, I believe a deal was struck for release with pardon in hand from Trump. Remember UK high level official was part of the spyring to bring down TRump through the Russia collusion hoax. I believe Assange was safe at Camp David which is a highly protected military installation. Imagine he has been moved as the w/h transition is now in play. I feel it too.

(1) Show this thread

1775 The American Revolution was fighting over the battleground state of GA. 2020 The 2nd American Revolution is taking place in GA. #MAGA

Yes, private pardons

Great question. Hope so.

i think Assange is q

In response Rhonda Haywood to her Publication

Q is a team - not a person.

(1) Show this thread

I can't find any pardons listed since December 23rd

yes u can have sealed pardons

i actually think Q referenced it re: Obamas Presidential Library.

he was hiding documents there.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

I think he was already freed in 2019. Just my thoughts... no sauce.

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

optics 😉

(1) Show this thread

I am pretty sure Obama and Clinton both had sealed pardons. So yes I am pretty sure it is possible.

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

I don't have an answer, but I like your thoughts on this. What advantage would this have? Safety for him and fam? No attacks from MSM?

I have the same question.