Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Former Twitter Namaste Howard Marks Rule your Mind or it will Rule you

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Digital soldiers remember their Oath. Filed it on the same day as The People's General! o7

WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

Awwww UK here, we with ya!

In response chris _yt to his Publication

ThanQ so much!#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE . πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

WWG1WGA always. I love my Patriot Family.

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

ThanQ and God Bless you & your family . πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

(1) Show this thread

Casey 5:5

I love that! Thank you πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…βŒšοΈπŸΏ

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

"The uncontested absurdities of today are the accepted slogans of tomorrow." Ayn Rand

#wwg1wga πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Miss Lynn to her Publication

God Bless you and your family . πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ
#wwg1wga

(1) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Oath taken, now meet the creator of that Q design, my wife.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
(1) Show this thread